Analysis of alloy types
1.Nondestructive, rapid and accurate analysis of alloy elements and alloy grade identification on the site
2.Metal identification /scrap metal sorting
3.QA/QC management in metal production, processing, casting, etc
4.Medicine and biological medicine
5.Identification of positive materials, oil refining and petrochemical industry
6.Thermal power plant, hydroelectric power station, nuclear power plant
7.Accurate element analysis of raw material and PMI identification so as to meet production needs and ensure security of equipment and materials used in the process.
Analysis of ore types
1. Iron ore (hematite, titanium, iron, etc.)
2. Copper (chalcopyrite, cuprite, malachite etc.)
3. Chromium (chromium spinel, chromite, chrombismite etc.)
4. Molybdenum (copper molybdenum, molybdenum, tungsten and molybdenum ore etc.)
5. Tungsten (tin tungsten scheelite, wolframite, etc.)
6. Tantalum ore (tantalite columbite, pyrochlore, etc.)
7. Lead-zinc ore (galena, sphalerite, cerussite etc.)
8. nickel laterite ore, copper nickel sulphide etc.
9. Gold in ore or alluvial gold detection
10. Other minerals detection
Analysis of soil
1.Fast survey and measurement of polluted metal composition,mode and boundary.
2.Field monitor metal referred in RCRA and priority controlled polluted metal.
3.Site minimized process hazardous substance in raw soil,infected water,waste water etc,and also provide theory basis for deep analysis of pollution control and redress method.
4.Some diseases caused by environment pollution are relative with heavy metal elements,such as cancer (Ni,Cr), nephropathy(As,Pb), hepatopathy(As,Cu), pneumoconiosis(Fe), asthma(Ni), Parkinsonism(Mn).
Analysis of ROHS
RoHS detection and analysis
Detecting hazardous substances in Electric and electronics industries, electroplating industries, various materials, plastics, wood, glass and others
Detection for electroplating industries
Analysis of Precious metal
1. Nondestructive, rapid and accurate analysis of Precious Metals
2. Precious Metals Grade identification
3. Precious Metals elements and contents analyze
4. Pawn broking, jewelry industry, banking industry, jewelry testing center, mining industry, precious metal recycling, precious metal materials researching laboratory., etc.
5. Precious metal. Such as gold, Karat gold, platinum, silver.
6. Mixed metal or other alloy metal.
7. Jewelry materials. Such as ring, necklace, bracelet, watchband, belt fastener, gold ingot, gold bar, statue, coin., etc.
Technical parameters and specifications
254 x 79 x 280 mm（L x W x H）.
50KV/200μA maximum pipe pressure pipe flow can be adjusted freely,Agtarget (standard),Au,W,Rh target(optional).
BOOST Si-PIN/SDD detector
Range of detection
All elements between Mg and U.
Industrial resistive touch screen with screen size of 4.3".
Equipped with a dedicated T-shaped radiator to dissipate the heat；no need to wait for cooling of detector time again.
Built-in double beam technology can automatically sense whether
Power supply system
Intelligent battery management through MSBUS bus, real-time